|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Flipboard is your personal magazine. It is the most popular way to catch up on the news, read stories from around the world and browse the articles, videos and photos friends are sharing. To begin, pick a few interests and tap any of the tiles to begin flipping through your personal magazine.
Add blogs and publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company and many more by using the search bar or tapping the red ribbon to open the Content Guide. You can also connect your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+ to see what friends are posting and easily share articles with them.
Save the things you find on Flipboard. Tap the “+” button to collect items into your own magazines on any topic, from Great Hikes to Gear & Gadgets. Go to the Content Guide and select “By Our Readers” to explore magazines others are making.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
- All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
- Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the “+” button on any item, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
- Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through the results in a beautiful magazine format.
- Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, SoundCloud, Sina Weibo and Renren.
- Read Cover Stories for a quick check on what’s happening now. Cover Stories is created just for you and is filled with popular items from everything you’ve added to your Flipboard.
- Enjoy Flipboard in 18 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
- Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
- Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
- Add content to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please visit flip.it/support to contact us.
Flipboard is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Flipboard (version 2.3.9) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 208 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Flipboard since it was posted on our website on 2014-10-02. The latest version is 2.3.9 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-27. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-09-12
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Flipboard 2.3.9
A D V E R T I S E M E N T